Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the "website") and/or by completing an order, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below and the privacy statement.
The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Special offers through various business partners may incorporate additional or varied terms and conditions. In such circumstances, those special terms and conditions will prevail.
©Droam® is a registered trademark of Keepgo Europe 2020 - All rights reserved
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Droam's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Droam's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Droam at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Droam's web site are provided "as is". Droam makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Droam does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Droam or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Droam's Internet site, even if Droam or a Droam authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Droam's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Droam does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Droam may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Droam does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Droam has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Droam of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Droam's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. In addition, this Agreement is subject to applicable foreign laws and tariffs.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
© 2021 Droam®. All Rights Reserved.